Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Cookin No. 29 - Chocoalte and Kittens















You know, every time I put on my uniform, I feel such a sense of pride swell up in me. I can’t express how over-joyed I am to be doing this.

So today was chocolate greatness. We chopped a pound of chocolate per person, tempered it, and began to pipe it out into filtrates. Oh yes, by the end of the day I was covered in chocolate. Oh yes, it was wonderful.

On Sunday my parents came home from Italy, I picked them up from the airport and took the weary travelers home. Today after school I headed over to their house to hear all about the wonderful food they ate, and settle down to a new dish my father had in Tuscany. Chippolini onions, with capers and baby squid with pasta, Mmmmm it was tasty.

Oh, and as I was getting out of my car at my parents house, an adorable black kitten came running up to me mewing. We gave the poor starving beast some tuna, which he wolfed down. Oh it broke my heart, so if he comes around later, my parents will have a cute black kitten. Who I would like to name Griswold.

Anywho, I got to run off. Until later, Bon Appetite

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home